- Superior sound encased in a durable, sleek design
- High Resolution sans the high power consumption
- New “Remote Control” feature & New OTG Cables available in two different lengths (65mm & 800mm); can be paired with the belt-clip
- Powerful enough to drive most demanding headphones
- 4.4 Balanced & 3.5 Single-Ended Dual Outputs
- MQA Certified
1) The Blackfin® DSP from ADI
Blackfin® embodies a new breed of 16/32-bit embedded processor with the industry's highest
performance and power efficiency for applications. It is this powerful combination of
software flexibility and scalability that has gained Blackfin widespread adoption in
convergent applications such as digital audio systems.
Lotoo has adopted the DSP technology for over 20 years. On the foundation of Blackfin®
DSP, Lotoo developed and implemented the Lotoo OS, an exclusive operating system
completely dedicated to audio processing.
2) Advanced 2×8 Layers of HDI PCB Design
Analog and digital board sections are designed to be completely isolated from each other.
Placing analog and digital traces on different layers separated by a ground plane suppresses
digital signal noise from interfering with analog signals. This works to largely block out
interference and enhance performance.
3) The analogue board employs low-noise, low temperature drift Metal Film Resistors with very consistent resistor percentage
4) Small, Robust and yet Maximum Performance
Engineered to handle a broad range of technologies, the industry-leading Panasonic's Polymer and Film Capacitors are designed into the most demanding applications while maximizing performance.
5) Pure Black Background
Ultra-low noise floor down to -121dBu（0.69uV）even with highly sensitive headphones
When listening to your music, every note will stand out like a sparkling jewel against black
velvet background, the silent moments in and between songs will be just that, due to the ultralow noise floor of the PAW S2.
6) Highly Accurate Standalone Phase-Locked Loop (PLL)
The superior clocking of PAW S2 uses AK8142, a programmable clock generator IC with anintegrated Fractional N PLL. Highly accurate, it eliminates USB and SRC interface jitter.
|Supported Format||PCM 32K-384KHz DSD64/DSD128|
|HP Port||3.5mm Unbalanced
|Freq. range||3.5mm: 20-20KHz：+0/-0.017dB
|Noise Level||3.5mm: -121dBu
|USB Port||USB Type C|
|THD+N||Low gain: -109dB (0.0003%)
High gain: -109dB (0.0003%)
|S/N||3.5mm: 123dB 4.4mm: 123dB|
|Lineout Level||3.5mm: 2.34Vrms 4.4mm: 2.55Vrms|