Vinnie Rossi L2 Signature Monoblock
A perfect complement to our L2 Signature Preamplifier, these class-AB MOSFET reference amplifiers combine a short signal path with a purist output stage of just one pair of output devices. A super-quiet, highly-responsive linear power supply capitalizes on our past experience with batteries and super-capacitor virtual batteries but delivers more power in a denser form factor. The result is extreme bandwidth for maximum speed, superb dynamics, fantastic bass response and the ability to recover the finest musical nuances in the most complex passages – and above all, a completely natural and engaging sound.
Rather than class-D type power ratings that go well beyond what the vast majority of listeners will ever use, we focus on realistic power from an attractively compact chassis for highest sound quality over quantity. The L2 Signature Monoblocks exemplify simplicity, exceptional build quality, and remarkable finesse to communicate music’s emotional content.
Each unit is meticulously hand-built and tested by Vinnie Rossi himself. Its no-compromise construction with integral resonance control and use of only the highest-quality components assure that the listener will enjoy superior performance for many years.
L2 Signature Monoblock Features
- Ultra-wide bandwidth, Class AB MOSFET topology.
- Very short signal and power paths.
- Custom-wound, 500VA toroidal power supply transformer.
- Over 100,000uF of very low ESR power supply rail capacitance.
- 12V Trigger Input.
- WBT NextGen 0703cu Speaker Binding Posts.
- Neutrik RCA, XLR, and 12V Trigger input jacks.
- Solid, CNC-machined aluminum chassis.
- Solid, CNC-machined aluminum ‘L2 Isolation Base’ with Stillpoints ULTRA MINI feet.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 10-year warranty.
- Includes custom, military-grade hard travel case for each L2 Signature Monoblock.